Privileges of Membership
Council of Changemaker members receive exclusive access and engagement opportunities including
- First to receive invitations and reserve seating for all events and program offerings
- VIP-level access to all events and meetings
- Opportunities to serve as Action Leaders on stage at our Global Action Exchange
- Seats on our action platform advisory councils and steering committees
- Voting rights to guide Investment Council decisions
- Tickets to attend all major events
- Rights to nominate other members
Nominate a Changemaker
The Council of Changemakers is an invitation only coalition of high influence and high net worth leaders from the private sector – board directors, C-suite executives, successful entrepreneurs, VC’s and venture philanthropists.
Created by our Board of Directors, the Councilors advance the mission and work of the League of Change Institute. Councilors play an instrumental role by
- Serving as the primary leadership advisory group to the Board regarding the League of Change Institute strategic priorities and action agendas;
- Acting as informed advocates to advance understanding of and support for The League of Change Institute work and action platforms;
- Participating on our action platform Investment Councils and program Steering Committees.
As time allows, many Councilors participate in our various action tank meetings and program events (currently held in Atlanta and New York City), and answer calls to action throughout the year to cast votes that provide influence and guidance to our various Investment Councils as they decide which programs, projects and ventures will be accepted into the League of Change action portfolios (The Genie Project, She’s a 10, Family Office Collective Capital Exchange).
Nominees for the Council are vetted by the Board Nominating Committee, and if approved, are presented to current Council members for consideration prior to being offered membership.
Do you know a Changemaker who deserves a seat at the table?
Here’s your chance to nominate a woman or man to hold a seat on our Council of Changemakers.